[Mldxcc] The case against the revised Amateur Radio Parity Act

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 7 20:47:32 EDT 2017

Today - ARRL posted a FAQs page (actually five pages) addressing the issues noted in this message exchange. It's a good read and seems to provide reasonable explanations of the issues brought forward with this legislation. The FAQs were prepared by ARRL attorney Chris Imlay. Curious what others think.
de Jim-WX6V-

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone