[Mldxcc] [NCCC] ARRL Pacific Division Leadership Meeting

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Wed Dec 6 16:02:27 EST 2017

Thanks Bob!

Evidently the program is in jeopardy. There will be no more OOs until
something changes but I don't really know why. I've heard of some serious
problems in Las Vegas area where OOs might really help. Specifically,
non-ham use of the 144 and 440 MHz band and also using repeaters by
non-hams for commercial use. Might be a result of all the cheap Baofang HTs
on the market that have some common repeater frequencies pre-loaded. I
don't know the details.

73, Alan  AD6E