[Mldxcc] RTTY WPX NJ6G SOAB LP

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Wed Feb 15 13:02:30 EST 2017

In N1MM/MMTTY (Running) I click on their callsign to put it in the N1MM
QSO window, at this time all I'm missing is their SN. I send my exchange
and the QSO window empties. I have to click on their callsign again in
MMTTY to have the QSO populated with their info again so I can put in
their exchange SN..

In S&P, I send my callsign. The running station sends their response.
When I send my response, if I don't put their serial number in the QSO
window before I'm done transmitting the QSO window empties and I have to
put it all in again.

Like I said, probably not familiar with how I'm supposed to use it, this
was my first time using it with MMTTY.

Dennis