[Mldxcc] Date of Next MLDXCC Meeting & Request for Newsletter Input

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Sun Feb 26 19:30:03 EST 2017

Hi All........
The next MLDXCC meeting is scheduled for Saturday March 11, we would like to publish our newsletter several days before the meeting.
Soooooooo.............I would like to have all your inputs by March 2rd.
Have you:
Purchased any new (or new to you) HAM gear?
Did you have any damage from the recent wind/rain storms (include photos) ?
Have you reached any milestone in your life (Bday), or HAM career (50 years licensed), any Contest wins or DX awards?
Have a recent shack photo?
Or is there any significant event in your family that you wish to share with the club? Please do so.

I also need the Prez, VP, and Treasurer's reports.  As well as Tube of the month from Norm.
We all love photos, so please include them. However, keep them to 300K or under since some of us don't have hi-speed cable service in the foothills.
This newsletter is only as interesting as you make it.  So please submit something, we will publish it.
TNX de Rick,W6SR