[Mldxcc] ARRL DX Phone - This Weekend!

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Tue Feb 28 21:54:31 EST 2017

I'll be there. For beginners looking for good DX this is an easy one
(assuming you can get through!) They give you a signal report and power
level, you give them your signal report and state. Complete rules here:
http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx

If you're not using a contest logger you can set up a spreadsheet
similar to this, and pre-fill the last three columns with your
information. Obviously there are other options, this is just one way to
do it. It's slow but it works to get your feet wet.

Call    Date    Time    Freq    Their Sig    Their Pwr    My Call    My
Report    My State

73, Dennis NJ6G