[Mldxcc] MLDXCC - CQ Magazine's Annual DX Marathon

Gary Johnson gwj at wb9jps.com
Mon Jan 2 12:59:35 EST 2017

Thanks for the prompting about the Marathon; I never gave it much
thought in the past. VERY thankful to Verne for the tip about the AD1C
application. No way I would have manually filled in such a spreadsheet!

Contesting pays... 197 countries, 38 zones, score = 235. Makes me a
solid also-ran.

Gary NA6O