[Mldxcc] MLDXCC - CQ Magazine's Annual DX Marathon

k6yk at juno.com k6yk at juno.com
Mon Jan 2 14:20:59 EST 2017

HAHAH !
YOu are so right ...  Also Ran..
Every year I made more points and every year I get farther
DOWN the list !

73
John, K6YK

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:59:35 -0800 Gary Johnson <gwj at wb9jps.com> writes:
Thanks for the prompting about the Marathon; I never gave it much thought
in the past. VERY thankful to Verne for the tip about the AD1C
application. No way I would have manually filled in such a spreadsheet!

Contesting pays... 197 countries, 38 zones, score = 235. Makes me a solid
also-ran.
Gary NA6O