[Mldxcc] SEQP on 21 August

Jerry Olive jerryolive at comcast.net
Sun Jul 16 23:13:19 EDT 2017

Looking for a play to spend the night of August 20, the operate the morning
of August 21 before, during, and after the Great American Solar Eclipse.  My
target location for operation is Madras, OR.

I need space to set up a Buddipole and a card table, and folding chair.  I
am capable of sleeping just about anywhere, my car, a cot under the stars,
no big deal.

As you can imagine there is no room at the inn anywhere along the total
solar eclipse path across the country.  I read recently that over 8 million
people will be traveling to see the solar eclipse.

Does anybody have a contact in the area I can make arrangements with?

Jerry Olive KD6WKY