[Mldxcc] July Treasurer's report

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Thu Jul 20 22:23:31 EDT 2017

Since there will be no Newsletter this month, I am sending this report to the membership............Rick

- Dues are officially due for the 7/1/17 through 6/30/18 contest year! The board has some big plans this year that are in the works. The more support we get from the members, the bigger and better we can make our ideas for everyone to enjoy :) Please support your MLDXCC, after all, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of the members! :)

- Dues may now be paid via PayPal if you so choose. In order to do this, please select "Send money to friends and family". This will ensure that the full $15.00 goes to the club. If a dues payment comes in as a "business payment", I will refund the payment and request it be sent via the first option mentioned. The email to send dues to, is "MotherLodeClub at gmail.com<mailto:MotherLodeClub at gmail.com>"

See you all on the air!

MLDXCC - June 2017

Treasurer's Report

June 1 Balance  $1,618.12

        Income: K6SCA - Dues    15.00

        K6SZQ - Dues    15.00

        W6RD - Dues     15.00

        Visalia Dinner Donation 350.00

        AE6Y - Dues     15.00

        KR6N - Dues     15.00

        W1RH - Plaque Donation  75.00

        K6OK - Dues     15.00

        K6OK - Donation 4.12

        Expense:        Fliers for Visalia      -112.80

        RTTY RU Plaque  -75.00

June 30 Balance $1,949.44

Tyler Laursen K6TLR

MLDXCC Treasurer