[Mldxcc] 6 meter QSO

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:56:10 EDT 2017

Congrats on the 100th!  That a great accomplishment.

Now to get the LOTW/ARRL in general to update so that FT-8 mode is
acknowledged (yes, I know it's listed as digital, like RTTY) and the
logging programs etc.  You can't upload an FT8 contact into LOTW at this
time.  Maybe sometime this decade? FT8 is a very slick new mode, it's
working very well.

73 from N ID,
Rick wa6nhc/7