[Mldxcc] K6OQ Estate Update

Chuck Tifft chuckw6rd at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 19:36:09 EDT 2017

     Thought the K3/P3 was sold to overseas buyer, but the cost of
getting it imported changed his mind so back up for sale is:

K3-100 (4K S/N) with K3S synthesizer upgrades.  (Main & Sub) , KRX3A,
13,6,2.7 and .4 khz filters in the Main RX, and  2.7khz in Sub. KXV3B,
KDVR3, KOI3A, (no ATU, he had a SteppIR ) $4200+ New....
$2750 . Shipped CONUS

P3 with SVGA and TX Monitor $1190 new  $750. Shipped CONUS  (K3 must
sell first for the P3 to be available separately ).

K3/P3 combo $3400.Shipped CONUS

Other Items still for sale: