[Mldxcc] El Dorado County ARC Field Day

Dave Sanders eprd2016 at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 17 18:59:49 EDT 2017

You are invited :)

ARRL Field Day 2017
El Dorado County Amateur Radio Club AG6AU
June 24-25, 2017
(1800 UTC Saturday and ending at 2100 UTC Sunday)
Coordinator: Dave, K6KNS

FIELD DAY SITE LOCATION:
Location: N38° 40'05.20", W120° 17'32.97"
Elevation 6600' on Mormon Emigrant Trail.
The Field Day Site is approximately 22 miles from Pollock Pines.
>From HWY 50 take Sly Park Road south. Turn left on Mormon Emigrant Trail (AKA
County Road 16 or NF Road 5). Then drive 17.3 miles straight to the site. Look for sign(s).

Our EDCARC June meeting will be held at the Field Day site at 5:00pm Saturday
Great raffle prizes! ($5.00 for 6 tickets)
Potluck Dinner: Please bring a dish to share
(Plates and eating utensils will be provided)
Bring your own drinks.
Bring a chair.
The Field Day site is not an improved campsite; no water.
There is room for tents, trailers, RV’s, etc. for overnight camping.
A porta-potty and hand wash station will be on site.

Insect repellent is recommended.

You must have a campfire permit to use a stove, lantern, charcoal barbeque, or wood campfire outside of a developed campground or recreation area. The permit is your agreement to follow the campfire restrictions and regulations in effect (free on-line):

http://www.preventwildfireca.org/Campfire-Permit/

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Dave Sanders, K6KNS
FD Coordinator
eprd2016 at pacbell.net