[Mldxcc] Looking for VEs or Ideas

K6ST Barry Bettman k6st at arrl.net
Sun Mar 19 11:28:55 EDT 2017

I am a ARRL VE.  We also have a large VE team here in Reno.  However, often
coming over  Donner summit from Reno in January can be quite dicy due to
the weather / snow.

Take a look on ARRL website for VE's in the Grass Valley / Sacramento area
or contact the ARRL VEC for help.

73,

Barry K6ST
https://twitter.com/barrybettman