[Mldxcc] Dr. DX from the Southern California DX Club

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Sun Mar 19 13:25:51 EDT 2017

As many know, in addition to being a member of the MLDXCC, and NCCC I am a long time
member of the SCDXC. I attended my first SCDXC meeting in 1967.
Recently the SCDXC has setup a what they refer to as "Dr. DX". It's a free
on-line question & answer service.  Not a forum, but a service to the DXer who may ask a specific question about DX and/or DXing and get a
direct response from a long time DXer.
The SCDXC has a long history of famous DXers that were, and are members. There are several thousand years of
DXing knowledge available to you.  The MLDXCC has many new members that, I feel could benefit from a service like this.
Check-out what they are offering in the attached pdf.
CUL de Rick, W6SR