[Mldxcc] IDXC: Housing Needed For Laurent, F5TMJ

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 03:00:23 EDT 2017

Laurent Thourel, F5TMJ  (from France)

Laurent is attending the International DX Convention for the first time this year, and I’ve volunteered to help him find a host and transportation to the IDXC meeting.  Laurent was on the TO5FP DXpedition to St. Pierre & Miquelon Island last September.

We have secured transportation for Laurent on Friday, April 21, thanks to Russ (K6KLY), so we just need someone willing to host him.

He is arriving in SFO on Wednesday, April 19 at 12:30 PM on Air France and would prefer to be picked up at the airport.  He is looking for lodging for two nights:  Wednesday, April 19 and Thursday, April 20.

If you are able to help Laurent with lodging for April 19/20, please contact me offline.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

73,
John, K6MM