[Mldxcc] 1989 QSL Card

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 20:39:15 EDT 2017

Last weekend, I found an old QSL card stuck in a drawer from ZB2X, dating back to 1989.  I was going to file it and then noticed that it was addressed to N1CVA.  I'm thinking that it may have been sent by the bureau accidentally to my Son's call, N1UVA.
So, I researched the call sign and found out that the owner is now KT1J.  I mailed him the card.
Today I received an email from KT1J thanking me for the card, with the note: "If you get a P5 card for me, don't wait 28 years to send it.  It's the last one I need."
BobW1RH