[Mldxcc] MLDXCC Meeting Notice & Newsletter

Tyler Laursen tyler.laursen06 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 01:19:03 EDT 2017

Thanks Rick!

Just so everyone is aware (MLDXCC Members... and other NCCC peeps that want
to support your brothers and sisters in arms for more cowbell!!!)...

Starting May 1st, you may pay your dues for next year (July 1, 2017 through
June 30, 2018) and have it applied fully. In other words, starting with
this meeting (May 13th) you can pay for your MLDXCC dues for next year.

With that said, I will be late to the meeting, and will probably show up
during the presentation, as I will be coming in from San Jose. So please
hold dues payments until after the presentation. I will pow wow with ya'll
then :)

Affectionately, your MLDXCC Treasurer!

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 8:48 PM, Rick Samoian <ricksamoian at outlook.com>
wrote:

> *The May NEWSLETTER can be found here: *http://www.mldxcc.org/news.html
>
> Our May meeting of the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club will be 11:30 AM on
> May 13th at Golden Dragon Restaurant, 1341 Broadway, Placerville, CA 95667
> Phone
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=goldendragonca+com+phone&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOPgE-LWT9c3LKmsrEg2ytDSz0620k_Oz8lJTS7JzM_Tz87LL89JTUlPjS9IzEvNKdbPSCyOL8jIz0u1ApMA0Ie3DkAAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpw9DNu8zTAhVPy2MKHTPWC1EQ6BMIlwEwEA>:
> (530) 621-1568
>
> website:  http://www.goldendragonca.com/
>
> This month speaker will be John, K6MM. He will be presenting a very timely
> program aimed at the declining sun spot numbers "*The No Excuses 160M
> Vertical*" antenna. This should be very interesting to our members who
> wish to increase their DXCC count.
>
> See you there! *Steve, K6SCA*

Tyler Laursen
Technical Representative - NorCal