[Mldxcc] [NCCC] WPX CW K6LRN SOAB HP

k6yk at juno.com k6yk at juno.com
Mon May 29 18:24:51 EDT 2017

OK all you OTs.  I'm just a Johnny come lately !
Received my novice in August 1957 (WN6YKS) when I was a
freshman in high school. Later became W6YKS for about 20 years
then K6YK.
The  OTs  at the West Valley radio club were stunned that a young
whippersnapper like me (14 Yrs old) had a W6 call!
I was also stunned because my high school chums all got KN6 calls,
and I didn't know what to think about that WN6!

73 all
John, K6YK

On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:06:12 -0700 Dick Wilson <k6lrn12 at gmail.com>