[Mldxcc] Hello to List: From Don AA6W - SS scores from Don AA6W

dpa17 at comcast.net dpa17 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 18:49:52 EST 2017

To list: Thank you for the warm greetings. Well, I am pleased
to help out the MLDXCC club effort in sweepstakes. I entered
as Single-operator, Unlimited, Low Power. I made 152 CW
contacts and worked 63 multipliers for a score of approximately
19,000 points. I am looking forward to the SSB weekend as well.
I am sure we can pool our scores together, and I hope the club
can win the medium category again this year! My best wishes
to the club. And, tnx again for the membership opportunity. I
will submit my CW scores within the next 2 days.
73 for now - Don AA6W
p.s. Also, tnx to all the club members for their CW contacts - Don.