[Mldxcc] [NCCC] WAE RTTY this weekend

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Tue Nov 7 15:35:22 EST 2017

Jeff is spot on. This is a fun contest.

Two important differences between RTTY WAE and the CW and SSB affairs.

1. We are not restricted to working only Euros. Everyone works everyone.

2. QTC is not restricted to one-way to Europe. QTCs can between continents
and in either direction.

QTCs are super fun. Don't be shy about them.

For N1MM users, there is a good tutorial here.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/operating-wae-rtty-with-n1mm/

and

http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Video+-+WAERTTY%2C+QTC

Jump in with both feet. You'll thank me later.

Contest, Diddle Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX