[Mldxcc] SS CW Log Flog Report

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 21:44:08 EST 2017

The following members have indicated that they participated in SS CW and will submit logs on behalf of MLDXCC:
AA6WK6DGWK6IIIK6IJK6LRNKD6WKYKR6NN6GEON6JVW7RN (N6TV)N6XIN6ZFONA6OW1RHW1SRDW6RKCWC6HWQ6XWX5S
That's a total of 19.  So far, 16 logs have been submitted (I still need to submit my log).  Remember that the log deadline is November 11th.
AA6W and W6RKC - Guys, please send me your scores.  I need them so we can see where we stand with the competition.
WC6H - Rich, your log has been submitted as Mother Lode DX and Contest Club.  Should be DX/Contest club.  No "and".  To be safe, you should re-submit.  We can't afford to lose your score!
We are clearly well behind Arizona Outlaws and a bit behind SCCC.  I say this without yet verifying the eligibility lists for those clubs.  This is not unlike last year, but we made up for it in SSB.
So, you phone guys and gals...clear your calendar.  I'll be watching the log count very closely.  If we hold at 19 log for CW, we can submit a total of 31 logs for Phone.  We do not want to exceed 31.
SS Phone is November 18-20.
BobW1RH