[Mldxcc] 9U4 updates..and other club tidbits..from AA6W Don.

dpa17 at comcast.net dpa17 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 10 20:19:54 EST 2017

Alright Bob....I will listen for the 9U4 over the weekend.
If I hear them later...I will make an announcement here,
on the reflector. I am also sorry I will miss the MLDXCC
club meeting tomorrow (Saturday). I hope everybody has
a good time...have a slice of pizza for me :-) Enjoy...
I will also listen for the VK9ML station over the weekend.
I was busy working the 3C1L earlier today. The HF
band conditions do not 'claim' to be too good right now..
a low SFI number and high A index...but the 3C1L
was very loud on 20m CW today. Again, I will listen
for the VK9, and the 9U4 later this weekend.
Good luck. And, I hope to hear many SSB operators,
on the air for CW SSB coming up soon! 73 for now -
Don, AA6W