[Mldxcc] Fwd: WAE RTTY W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:18:08 EST 2017

I haven't done this contest for a few years and almost forgot everything I
liked about it. I also had to relearn the unique strategy - it's not about
rate as much as it is to get all the QTCs you can. QTCs really test your
receiver/decoder setup. If it's good for WAE it'll be good for everything.

Another curious twist is the weighing of mults based on band, definitely a
payoff to find ways to move people to lower bands for the higher benefit.

Hopefully the Powers can be convinced to add this to the KB list in the
future.

See y'all in the Roundup! 73 jeff wk6i