[Mldxcc] Newsletter change

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Wed Nov 15 14:58:19 EST 2017

Well, I was finally able to pry the newsletter duties out of Rick W6SR's
hands. After some smooth talking on my part he agreed to give it up. In
the future, please send your newsletter input to me. For sale, rare dx
you've worked, a few sentences about that new 440 antenna you got,
recipes for contest brownies, new callsigns, you name it.

All entries are due by the 23rd of each month including club officer
reports, treasurer reports, minutes of the last meeting etc.

73, Dennis NJ6G
President, Editor-in-Chief, Resident Dishwasher
Mother Lode DX/Contest Club