[Mldxcc] score correction

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 16:24:16 EST 2017

I see 20 scores submitted to 3830scores.com for 1903282 points for
MLDX/CC so far.
AIR, there were about 22 scores for CW. That would allow for as many as
47 more scores
to be submitted to enter the 'Medium Club category for ARRL Affiliated
Club competition.
I would urge all who participated to; 1. submit score to 3830scores.com,
2. make sure logs
are ready to send in by deadline.

Dick