[Mldxcc] Log submission

John Kozusko jkozusko at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 22 14:05:26 EST 2017

Thanks Dennis, I figured it out a short while ago and have submitted my log for Mother lode to ARRL.  All looks good from my end at this point.
JohnWD6EIW

    On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:57 AM, Dennis Moore <dennis at mail4life.net> wrote:

  In the Cabrillo file that you upload to the ARRL website (or paste in), you should have lines that look like this, among others. Note the CLUB: line. LOCATION: SJV
 CALLSIGN: NJ6G
 CLUB: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club
 CONTEST: ARRL-SS-SSB
 CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP Let me know if you need anything else, or send me your log file and I'll take a look at it. Dennis NJ6G