[Mldxcc] Fight back. ARRL BoD Censures Southwestern Division Director N6AA.

Stefan Stefanov af6sa.radio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:15:16 EST 2017

I can understand that BoD needs to make some decisions behind closed doors,
when dealing with FCC / FEMA, but this is not the case here. Changing ARRL
bylaws should be done with open discussions. Sactionning a BoD member
should be accompanied with factual statements and clearly explained.
‘Somebody said / filled complain’ is not good enough to censor a BoD member.

As a ARRL member i want to push back and demand an explanation about those
issues:

   -

   I demand to see how the the ARRL bylaws are changed and 'Code of
   Conduct' is voted - who voted Yay / No !?  I just can’t find ARRL BoD
   minutes for that meeting.
   http://www.arrl.org/files/file/ODV/ARRL%20Code%20of%20Conduct.pdf

Those changes are made in 2016 / early 2017 (.pdf is dated 1/31/2017,
author: Dan)

   -

   FACTUAL information, supporting the BoD decision voted on 11/20/2017 to
   censure Dick/N6AA.

I’m planning to make a $1 donation on
https://www.arrl.org/arrl-donation-form   to show my commitment , together
with this demand.

Thanks Fred, for reminding me that i can fight back before quitting!

I will appreciate any suggestions and improvements. English as my 4th
language. (Russian was mandatory and my elective was German).

My VOTE and $$$ are the only tools i have.

--
73 de Stefan / AF6SA
http://www.af6sa.com