[Mldxcc] Sept/Oct Newsletter input request

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Wed Oct 4 20:01:54 EDT 2017

Hi All
Our next meeting is scheduled for October 14th.  We would like to publish a newsletter soon.
So this will be short notice for the newsletter.  I NEED ALL YOUR INPUTS BY the 9th. Yes just 5 days from now!

Have you:
Purchased any new (or new to you) HAM gear?  Any new antennas?
Have got a new call? Purchased a new radio or antenna?
Have something you want to buy or sell?
Have you reached a milestone in your life (Bday), or HAM career (40 years licensed), any recent Contest wins or DX awards?
Do you have a recent shack/antenna photo?
Or is there any significant event in your family that you wish to share with the club? Please do so.

I need the Prez input.
I need the VP input.
I need the Secretary report.
I need the tube of the month from Norm, N6JV

We all love photos, so please include them. However, keep them to 300K or under since some of us don't have hi-speed cable service in the foothills.
This newsletter is only as interesting as you make it.  So please submit something, we will publish it.
TNX de Rick,W6SR