[Mldxcc] October 14th Meeting

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Fri Oct 6 16:21:10 EDT 2017

The next meeting of the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club will be held October
14th, 2017 at 12:00 PM at Richmaid Restaurant in Lodi.

The address is 100 S Cherokee Ln, Lodi, CA 95240. Please park in the
south side parking lot, using the north lot only when the south lot
fills up. The full menu will be available. Breakfast is served all day.

We will be discussing CQP and Pacificon, and nominating officers for
next year's board.

We will also be conducting a fund raising raffle. Please dig through
your closets and bookshelves for items to donate. So far we have a 27"
Dell monitor from K6TD, a gift certificate for a custom raffle ticket
stamp from K6VNA, several ham radio books, hats from Elecraft and Yaesu,
and a few more odds and ends.

See you there! Dennis NJ6G