[Mldxcc] Fwd: MLDXCC June Newsletter & Meeting location

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Mon Oct 9 22:36:51 EDT 2017

The Latest MLDXCC Newsletter is located here: http://www.mldxcc.org/news.html
JUNE MEETING DATE, LOCATION & PROGRAM

The next meeting of the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club will be held October 14th, 2017 at 12:00 PM at Richmaid
Restaurant in Lodi.  See their website   http://richmaidrestaurant.com/

The address is 100 S Cherokee Ln, Lodi, CA 95240. Please park in the south side parking lot, using the northlot only when the south lot fills up. The full menu will be available. Breakfast is served all day.
We will be discussing CQP and Pacificon, and nominating officers for next year's board.

We will also be conducting a fund raising raffle. Please dig through your closets and bookshelves for items to donate. So far we have a 27" Dell monitor from K6TD, a gift certificate for a custom raffle ticket stamp from
K6VNA, several ham radio books, hats from Elecraft and Yaesu, and a few more odds and ends.
See you there! Dennis NJ6G