[Mldxcc] Scores

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Wed Oct 11 12:31:19 EDT 2017

There should be, I worked several more MLDXCC members who don't show
logs yet submitted on the CQP Log Submission page. At least one of them
had over 1000 QSOs in the contest.

Please submit your logs to http://www.cqp.org/logsubmit-main.html

If you don't know how, send me an ADIF or a spreadsheet or whatever you
have (no paper logs :-) ) and I'll put it in the right format and submit
it for you. Even if you don't think your score is good enough, it will
give us a feel for level of participation in the club and give us a
better idea of where to focus our efforts in future contests. Submitting
your log for MLDXCC also keeps you as a member in good standing if you
are unable to attend meetings or pay dues.

We also recommend posting your score on 3830scores.com, but if you don't
want to do that can you please email me your score so we can have a feel
for how we're doing against SCCC? They've had some big logs come in
which have tightened the gap according to what is on 3830. So far we're
ahead!!

I have to say that I am very proud of what we've shown so far in this
contest. The energy surrounding the event, the efforts to improve upon
past scores, and the desire to help MLDXCC come out on top are what
makes this club so enjoyable to be a part of. Keep up the great work!

Dennis NJ6G

President, Mother Lode DX/Contest Club