[Mldxcc] 3C0L Pileup Amusement

Gary Johnson gwj at wb9jps.com
Tue Oct 17 18:14:33 EDT 2017

So 3C0L is at 10.109, and is inaudible here as usual... But the 25+ kHz
pileup is loud and clear! Below are some choice comments I copied from
DXSummit for your enjoyment. The only time I heard them was on 20m their
first day, good sig but massive hopeless pileup. Not even a whisper
heard on any other band so far (vertical and low dipole here). Ahh, the
joys of DXing with a pea-shooter.

-Gary NA6O

N1H0N-@:    MORNING SUSHI RUN!
9M6XRO:        His pile-up now on FT8 freq
K2OTC-@:    pse 1296 mHz
N1LID/OP-@: up 1 million
IK2UCK :    up 1 to 34 really ?
JG3IWL:      TNX Up8.8
3C00-@:       hams are masochists
W9XY:         lottery won on 111.5
JR7WFC:     QSX 10.133.33
5H3EE:        good skills meet overconfidence
9A2EU:        russian rulet
KF2UU-@:    Taking up entire band NO gud! Mad
LA9OI:        Does 3C0L have a special permit