[Mldxcc] CQP Log Submission

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Wed Oct 18 22:44:45 EDT 2017

Before we all get wrapped up in Pacificon and forget to do so, please
submit your CQP logs at http://www.cqp.org/logsubmit-main.html

The deadline is 23:59 UTC on Monday, October 23, 2017. The countdown
timer shows midnight local time Monday but the rules specify UTC. Don't
take a chance!

If you don't see your log submitted here, they don't have it:
http://robot.cqp.org/

The race between us and SCCC will be tight. Even if you think your score
is too low to make a difference, please submit it! This could come down
to a matter of 1000's of points, not 10K or 100K.

If you need help submitting your log, send it to me in whatever format
you have and I'll assist (no paper please!)

73, Dennis NJ6G