[Mldxcc] September MLDXCC Meeting & Program Information

Tyler Laursen tyler.laursen06 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:30:09 EDT 2017

I will be in Maine that weekend. Sounds like a great meeting though!!! CQP
is right around the cornerrrrr!!!!!

If anyone needs to pay dues or has any questions about their dues or the
clubs financials, please email me :) I have spiffy spreadsheets that make
viewing and understanding easy.

If you need to pay dues, please do 1 of the following:

1) Give dues to Dennis (the funny looking president guy that talks a lot at
the meetings), he will get them to me, and I can send a receipt and
confirmation out to you.
2) Pay on paypal. It is free of charge and will give you a receipt right
then. I will send you a confirmation after. Send 15$ to "
MotherLodeClub at gmail.com" and select "Send Money to Friends or Family"
3) Send payment via snail mail to MLDXCC Treasurer K6TLR, 3141 Rushall Ct,
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670. I will send you a confirmation once it is
received :)

Now, let's get ready for CQP!

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Rick Samoian <ricksamoian at outlook.com>
wrote:

> The September meeting of the MLDXCC is scheduled for next Saturday the
> 16th, at Mountain Mikes Pizza in Martell @ 11:30 AM.
> Our program will be a discussion of the new CQP rules, and operating
> strategy.  Hope to CU all there.   Steve / K6SCA

Tyler Laursen
Technical Representative - NorCal
Wilson Sporting Goods
(559) 300-0144