[Mldxcc] CQP Participation Survey - Please respond

Steve Dyer w1srd at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 14:25:01 EDT 2017

W1SRD

    On Friday, September 8, 2017, 2:45:05 PM PDT, Dennis Moore <dennis at mail4life.net> wrote:

 Please don't reply all. Respond directly back to me at
dennis at mail4life.net no later than Sept 13th.

Are you planning on operating in the California QSO Party? Yes/No = YES

Primary Mode? CW/Phone = Both

If yes, will you be contributing your points to the MLDXCC effort? Yes/No = Yes, who else?

If not contributing points to MLDXCC, what club will you be contributing
to? (I do understand the desire to help your local club, I promise I
won't be insulted :-) )

 From what county will you operate? ELDO

Are you doing a county expedition to activate a county? No plans

What level of effort do you anticipate? Full time / Part time / If I
have time after honey-do list = Full Time

Thank you all in advance for the replies. We are forming our strategy
for the upcoming contest.

73, Dennis NJ6G
President, Mother Lode DX/Contest Club