[Mldxcc] Fwd: CQ WW RTTY W7RN(WK6I) SOAB HP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:02:18 EDT 2017

Lots I could say about this one, maybe I can get around to it this time.
But some high points include catching the ZF1A crew on 10 to complete all
bands (they seemed surprised to hear from me ;); getting the 5T5 on 80 in
one call with east coast big guns in front of me trying to do the same
thing; the ZL on 80 long path at 06z (it must have been late afternoon in
ZL, what was he doing there?); and seeing W0YK in the chair, or whatever
piece of furniture is working now ;)

I had some weirdness with (I think) Writelog on one of the PCs this time.
If you happened to notice an odd hitch in my messages on 20 or 80 please
let me know.

Looks a great showing from everyone, thanks for the fun! 73 jeff wk6i