[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Z60A

Steve Dyer w1srd at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 14:59:41 EST 2018

 From the Z60A QRZ.com page:

CLARIFICATION OF THE Z60A LOTW UPLOAD TIMING
The complete Z60A log will be uploaded to LoTW approximately four weeks after the current activation. The current activation will end immediately following Kosovo's 10th independence anniversary celebrations on Sunday, February, 18 2018. The additional four-week window will allow for corrections and checking for potentially busted calls.

   73,SteveW1SRD

N2NS has had six Z60A QSO's cfmd on LotW over three different uploads by Z60A.

I believe the key is you must request QSL's via the Z60A OQRS function on ClubLog. ($3.00, plus optional donation, as I recall.)

They uploaded my first three QSO's to LotW within a day of my OQRS submission. Z60A uploaded/cfmd subsequent QSO's to LotW within a day of my uploads. No additional OQRS request/$'s were made on my part.

73, Bob Hervatine N2NS