[Mldxcc] Fwd: RTTY Roundup W7RN(WK6I) Single Op HP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:52:39 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7RN
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: W7RN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  335
   40:  590
   20:  762
   15:  353
   10:    1
------------
Total: 2041  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 60  Total Score = 240,838

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I set out to make at least 2000 Qs and 120 mults - that being within
shouting
distance of a win last year - and just made it. Looking at 3830 it appears
I got a "sweep" of all states (48 plus DC) and 9 available VE provinces. I
even worked a VE4! And I seem to have found most of the DX. I know I at
least missed GU0 and HI3.

I just didn't get the QSO points I needed to place higher. If I had to
suppose why... 80 opened way sooner than I would have expected. I probably
should have gone lower sooner Saturday afternoon. I stayed on 15 and then
20 way too long. Also, JA simply didn't open on 15, so I missed those as
well.

It was nice to see so many NCCC calls in the log. ;) 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com