[Mldxcc] Bouvet Island 3Y0Z update

jerryolive at comcast.net jerryolive at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 18:36:26 EST 2018

Keep the faith!  They're really well-organized I'm sure they've got the electrons in a bag ready to roll.
Jerry KD6WKY
Resistance is futile if < 1 Ohm
------ Original message------From: Steve Dyer via Mldxcc Date: Sun, Jan 14, 2018 14:46To: MLDXCC Lode;Dennis Moore;Cc: Subject:Re: [Mldxcc] Bouvet Island 3Y0Z update
            I hope we can hear them better than 6O! 14 days at sea in the southern ocean = no fun.73,SteveW1SRD