[Mldxcc] Your recent letters to the ARRL are having an impact -- see myARRLvoice.org

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 14 21:34:30 EST 2018

To my fellow NCCC, NCDXC, and MLDXCC members:

Thank you!  Many of you have recently written letters to ARRL Officers and
Directors, both individually and collectively as a club, opposing various
actions taken, and proposals being considered.  Your messages have had
quite an impact, whether you received a direct reply or not.

Selected letters (and some replies) have been collected and posted on the
web, by the group known as myARRLvoice.org, here:

https://www.myarrlvoice.org/other-voices/

I encourage you to take a look, and explore all that is available there.

UPDATE:  Several troubling proposals have recently been dropped from
consideration, but others remain.  See the home page,
https://www.myarrlvoice.org/ for a summary, dated January 13th.

The best way to see exactly what is still being proposed, and the
myARRLvoice position on each, can be found on this page:

https://www.myarrlvoice.org/positions-of-myarrlvoice-org/

The ARRL Board Meeting is only 4 days away.  The results will be
"interesting," to say the least.  Stay tuned ...

73,
Bob, N6TV