[Mldxcc] ARRL President Rick Roderick K5UR Responds to your letters and emails

Jerry Olive jerryolive at comcast.net
Mon Jan 15 22:36:05 EST 2018

I’ve been following this issue closely and was disappointed by the response by ARRL President Rick Roderick, K5UR.  His remarks were condescending and verbose.  I felt like he was talking down to me in his letter.  He restated many of the same things already published and didn’t address accusations organized misinformation with anything useful or supportive of his position.

Is it possible to get him on a conference call or Skype somehow?  Perhaps it’s too late for that.

Jerry Olive KD6WKY