[Mldxcc] Z60A just worked 20M bo7th Ph and CW in 10Mins go get em'

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:49:41 EST 2018

Thanks...W6SR got them also.
Signals were strongest around 8 AM/ 1600Z. Started fading some about
15-20 mins later.
On CW, try calling a little lower than last station worked. If you try
to call on
frequency, IMO, you blend in with the rest of the pile. If you're off a
little one
way or the other, you may stand out for an instant.
BTW, thanks to you & Vina for the meeting & hospitality on Saturday.

Dick