[Mldxcc] Mother Lode DX Spotting

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Fri Mar 9 20:16:23 EST 2018

We have created a new groups.io reflector for DX spots relevant to our
region. It is called MLDXCC-Spots at groups.io

If you haven't noticed, many Yahoo groups are migrating to groups.io,
and the NCCC just switched their entire reflector over. It is ad-free,
simple to join, and more customizable than many other email reflector
systems.

Regarding DX Spotting, I really do appreciate those members who have
been submitting spots lately. I have been able to work several new slots
due to these posts, and as there is a lot of DX activity going on right
now we wanted to provide a place to post and discuss those spots without
intruding on those who aren't interested in them.

Please don't reply back to the entire group about our perceived reasons
for doing this or complaints about the type of posts we have on the main
MLDXCC reflector. You may direct those to me if you feel the need.

To sign up and start posting/seeing spots, go here:
https://groups.io/g/MLDXCC-Spots

73, Dennis NJ6G