NA practice problems

pbeedlow@qconline.com pbeedlow@qconline.com
Wed, 17 May 95 20:50:10 EST

Got the 9.20 update of NA at Dayton and am having problems with the
practice program. After bring up the practice template and seting the cw
speed I find the the speed keeps changing. Not only the receive speed
but my 'transmit' speed. Not only is it very obvious to the ear but the
program indication changes also. Have tried the program on a 386 and 486
with the same results. Practice 'tests' tried were the ARRL 10 Meter,
ARRL 160 Meter, CQ WPX and CQWW.

Also have had the 486 lock up in the practice program with an "ERROR 06
OCURRED IN MODULE NA 920 AT ADDRESS 0CCD:501C"

Anyone else seeing the same indications?

Pete, NN9K
pbeedlow@qconline

--
Submissions:              na-user@eng.pko.dec.com