CVB (Contest Voice Blaster)

Joe Pfeuffer (KW1K) kw1k@ior.com
Tue, 2 Jan 96 22:08 PST

Paul:

Sorry to say I had the same problem, with three different sound cards,
including the OEM version from Creative Labs (Vibra 16).

Was only able to make CVB work with a (new) card from Creative Labs. Other
cards work fine with every other sound program I own. I called CL tech
support and then the engineering group, they never heard of a similar
problem of that magnitude and were unable to explain it either. If you get a
better answer, I would sure like to hear it.

CVB does work great once you get the CL board.

73

Joe KW1K

> Hi, just received my new purchase of NA ver 9.26 and CVB. Was playing
>with the CVB, but think I have a small problem. My sound card is a
>MOZART Sound card, 16 bit stereo sound card that SUPPORTS Sound Blaster
>Pro and Microsoft Windows sound system standards. Well. apparently it is
>a NO GO with CVB. Anyone got any ideas, other than an buying the
>SOUND BLASTER from Creative Labs ???
> Hopefully, someone out there has run into this, and came up with a fix,
>or a compatable driver ???
> Thanks, de Paul, K2DB
>
>--
>Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org