NA VERS. 10 UPDATES

perring@infocom.net perring@infocom.net
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 20:22:53 -0500

I have version 10 NA from Dayton and it appears to run all OK,
but I must confess I have not performed all of the operations such as logs merging,
printouts, dupe checking, score compiling, etc.

Do I remember correctly hearing that that there
are some new "fixes' for NA 10 bugs that exist?

If so, they do not show up on the LTA bulletin board.

Am I safe in using NA version 10 for Field Day this year,
or am I supposed to be using a version 10.1, 10.2, etc. ??

If there are some new files that I shud have for my Dayton version 10,
where are they, and where might I obtain same?

N5RP
       /////\\
       ( # # )
Bob & Mary Beth Perring