[na-user] Price and How To Get

Jimmy R. Floyd Jimmy R. Floyd" <floydjr@interpath.com
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:49:27 -0300

I emailed Tim and requested the price and how could I get
the latest version of NA. I would like to get it as soon as
possible. Possibly before the IARU in July. I have not heard
anything back from him, so he must be busy. Could anyone
give me advice on another person to email or ask.

Please send all replies to me direct as I am sure the whole
reflector does not need this info.

73 Jim
de WA4ZXA
           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *

Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/na-user.html