[na-user] Using NA with FT-1000

dap14@chrysler.com dap14@chrysler.com
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 08:54:49 -0500

Doug,

Jack, W1WEF used to sell keying interfaces for a reasonable price.
Also, the Universal Interface that DATOM offers has the CW keying
interface in it - you can ignore the external voice keyer part if you
like.  There is information/pix on the web site at h
ttp://www,contesting.com/datom.

73,

Dave/K8CC

        owner-na-user @ contesting.com