[na-user] master.dat files

Matt Trott Matt Trott <aa7bg@3rivers.net>
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 18:23:54 -0600

I recently downloaded the master.dat files just for the heck of it. I have
never used them, but thought I would "give them a go."  Well, if I
understand correctly there are 3 files. US/VE; DX; and both together.

I downloaded them all. When I type OPTIONS in the callsign field and enter
the DX file it works fine. When I try to use the US/VE file or the 'both
together' file they don't work at all. I tried downloading US/VE again
thinking I didn't get a good copy, but it still doesn't work!?

Anyone know what I'm missing here? I am using NA 9.something. I know with
the vanity calls, etc. the old files aren't real accurate but I was just
trying them out when I discovered these vagaries.

Thanks, Matt--K7BG