[na-user] NA suggestions

John Bednar jkbe@aloft.micro.lucent.com (John Bednar)
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:26:04 -0400

The latest version of NA worked fine during the NAQP CW contest.
I do have a suggestion for the program.

 - When stuffing a call into the bandmap with CTRL-ENTER
   the program should not require you to press ENTER to
   confirm the bandmap entry. Unless I'm missing something
   I don't see the need for the prompt. This actually
   caused me to put several DUPES into my log because I
   pressed ENTER twice by mistake. Also, if the program
   cleared the entry line (F11) after a CTRL-ENTER I wouldn't
   be upset. That's the next key I always hit. Maybe we
   need a SHIFT-F11.

 - Related to the F11 operation. Should the program drop
   the next contact down from the Scratch-Pad onto the callsign
   line after F11 is pressed?

John, K3CT